Baby Inflatable Sofa Chair
* Recommended age: 6-36 months
* Material: PVC
* Dimensions after inflation: about 19.69*17.72*13.39 inch
* Package size about: 8.66*7.87*2.36 inch
* Weight: about 0.45kg
* Features: Curved design, stable and anti-fall; suitable for multiple scenarios; light and foldable to carry; built-in air pump, no need to buy inflation tools; easy to clean, the bottom drainage hole design, the bathroom can also be used.
1. Check the back inflation port is closed;
2. Find the built-in pump and open the lid;
3. Press the air pump up and down to inject air (it can be filled in about 3 minutes);
4. After the inflation is completed, close the air pump cover.
1. When using it for the first time, the built-in air pump may be difficult to press and inflate, so it cannot be used. You can use your mouth to inflate it first, and then press it again.
2. Confirm whether the exhaust port on the back is blocked. If the exhaust port is open, the inflation will overflow.
3. Baby please use this product accompanied by an adult.
4. Please do not use a high-pressure air pump when inflating, otherwise it will cause the risk of damage.
5. If the inflation is insufficient, it may cause the product to be tilted or unbalanced, and the air can be replenished in time.
6. When not in use, please avoid direct sunlight for a long time and store at high temperature.
Shipping is completed free for orders over $69. We'll ship your product within 12-48 Hours using USPS ePacket Service after you place your order. Tracking Number will be provided shortly to your Email or Phone No.
We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 10days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund. Contact us at email@example.com or provide a Phone Number in our shop.
You can use Paypal, Credit, or Debit Cards on our store to make your payment. We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
How to pay
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card'
Enter your Payment details, your billing address, and your Contact Information.
Feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We bought it for our 4 mintha baby when he started practicing seating and bouncer atarted to frustrate him. I read that booster seat can hinder baby development if introduced too early and author suggested using this nest instead. It is super simple idea and I wonder why no one before came up with it. Baby loves lounging inside. We blown it to the full volume, so it is pretty firm. Alrhough we are about 20lbs now, it is very roomy and I feel it could fit easily 3/4 y.o inside. At first baby didn’t understand what to do inside, and would slide down in a laying position, but in few weeks his back became stronger, he is reaching to all attachments, crinkle paper, horse tail etc, he is very entertained now. I am impressed with the quality, at the force that baby is pulling on everything not every stitch shown any weakness. And fabric is not stretchable as well. I only wish it had some loops attached so we could hang additional toys that he loves, as the nest itself has only 4 attachments that he can pull at and others are just flat for a tactile learning.
Love this! She’s had it for a month now (currently 6.5 months) and she loves it. I love how she can practice sitting or in other positions and really works her core. And it gives her confidence to try different positions because it catches her any way! I rarely write reviews, but really bc I love this so much, I just had to review! And, oh, I can get so much more done in my kitchen, because, did I mention how much she loves this and it entertains her? I thought so. ;)