Multicolored Shapes Sorting Gears
- Age Range: Toddlers (1-3 years old)
- Material: Plastic
- Number of Pieces: 7
- AN INNOVATIVE SORT, SHAPE, AND SPIN SORTER FOR KIDS: Multicolored Shapes Sorting Gears is a "must-have" for every toddler.
- DEVELOPMENT THROUGH PLAY AND FUN: An excellent game to introduce your child to problem-solving and teach them cause & effect while developing their visual thinking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- STEM-BASED LEARNING: Enhances STEM-based learning through sorting, matching, designing, and putting physics into play with the spinning gear movement.
- MULTIPLE LAYOUTS: Flexible base enables multiple layouts and shapes: shape as a row, a snake, triangle, square, or a circle - the gear reaction will always work, regardless of the layout!
Shipping is completed free for orders over $69. We'll ship your product within 12-48 Hours using USPS ePacket Service after you place your order. Tracking Number will be provided shortly to your Email or Phone No.
We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 10days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or provide a Phone Number in our shop.
You can use Paypal, Credit, or Debit Cards on our store to make your payment. We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
How to pay
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card'
Enter your Payment details, your billing address, and your Contact Information.
Feel free to mail us at email@example.com.
2 year old loves it. He loves gear and anything that spins.
My 2 year old and 1 year old Grandkids instantly loved this toy & play with it a lot! Also, adults can't resist spinning the end gear to make the others turn too, so fun for all!
I loved that the gear bases were all permanently connected to each other. This means less pieces to get lost and more importantly that little ones can play with it and not need to attach pieces to get them working.
For my 1-year old it’s mainly a fidget toy for manual dexterity. He likes spinning the pieces and can sometimes put the gears on the shapes. I expect the colors and shapes will lead to learning opportunities over the next 12-18 months.