Rainbow Shape/Color Sorter Game
- Keep Baby Occupied for Hours: It’s hard to keep the babies occupied for a while, but colorful balls sorting game can help. Their hands can reach in and grab the blocks inside and out them back, they will do it again and again, keeps them entertained and helps them with being patient.
- Develop Fine Motor Skills: Box is designed with “double bands” on 1 side, and “single band” on the other 4 sides, it can provide a difficulty level to help develop fine motor skills by sliding the shapes through.
- Sorting and Learning: As they get older, they can sort the shapes in the correct holes, good for learning shapes and early logic. It can start younger and grow with a child while using it for different learning skills!
- More Ways to Play: Blocks with a variety of textures, help stimulate the fingers for tactile exploration and sensory development. And they can be used in bath for more fun.
- Makes a Great Gift: Their eyes will surely light up when this shape sorter comes home! They will have an absolute blast every time playing with it and love you for it. Perfect gift for infants, babies, and toddlers.
Environmentally Friendly ABS Plastic
Shipping is completed free for orders over $69. We'll ship your product within 12-48 Hours using USPS ePacket Service after you place your order. Tracking Number will be provided shortly to your Email or Phone No.
We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 10days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund. Contact us at email@example.com or provided a Phone Number in our shop.
You can use Paypal, Credit, or Debit Cards on our store to make your payment. We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
How to pay
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card'
Enter your Payment details, your billing address, and your Contact Information.
Feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My four month old baby started to want to grab everything, but I feel like it is hard to find a toy that is easy for him to hold with his little hands. So I came upon this toy, and let me tell you: He LOVES it! It is so easy for him to hold it from any side and he loves chewing on it. The bright colors catch his attention.
This toy is awesome, I highly recommend it. It was the first toy my daughter was interested (at about 2.5 months). It seemed to really help develop her grasping ability. She could always get ahold of it and if she accidently hit herself in the face with it, it didn’t hurt her like some of the other little rattles and things she has. She is now almost 5 months and still loves to manipulate and chew on it. The only thing I would say is which really should be common sense but as with pretty much anything you give an infant, I’d keep an eye on them when playing with it. My husband was concerned because he noticed recently, now that she is using her feet a lot more and wiggling around a lot that it once got wrapped around her arm and foot at the same time and was worried she would hurt herself. Just something we noted; still an awesome product.